Our Farm Park is now open for pre-bookings.
We have been putting extra measures in place to ensure our visitors a safe place to visit.
To book your session please call 01992 552900
Now taking bookings for:
Friday 14th August
Saturday 15th August
Sunday 16th August
Thursday 20th August
Friday 21st August
Saturday 22nd August
Adults & Children – £4.50 per person.
Under 2 yrs go free.
Animal Feed £1.00 per bag
You can now order your picnic hampers, cream teas & childrens ‘Little Farmer’ box in advance or purchase snacks & drinks from our Foxholes Farm trailer to eat within our Farm Park designated seating areas.
We are delighted to welcome you back and hope you have an enjoyable visit.
- A pre-booking for admission is now essential.
- There will be daily admission limits in place.
- Separate Morning and Afternoon sessions from 10.30am to 3.30pm only.
- The safety of our team and visitors remains a priority, please read the Farm Park guidelines on arrival.
- Animal feed will be for sale.
- A new social distance route will in place to help minimize the risk of over crowding.
- As always we would encourage you to ask any member of staff if you have trouble navigating your way around the Farm Park.
- Please be aware that pregnant women should not come into contact with animals, due to the risk of disease.
- Be aware that children who suffer from asthma/hayfever may experience difficulties in the dusty farm environment.
- Wash and dry hands thoroughly after contact with the animals, before eating and drinking and before leaving the farm.
- We ask you to please clean your hands using the sanitizers and use the basins provided.
- Use soap and water and dry with paper towels, the farm has hand washing points for you to do this.
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear.