Halloween Spooky Farm Trail
Fam Park is open for Halloween pre-paid event only.
Saturday 17th – 31st October 2020 –
Open 9.30am – Last Entry 2.30pm
Sundays 10am – 2.30pm
Grab your broomsticks and enjoy our ghoulishly Halloween spooky farm trail. Solve creepy clues, choose your own pumpkin from our pumpkin patch & have fun dressing up in your scariest outfits to win an overall prize from our spooky selfie point.
To Pre-book please call our team 01992 552900
Adults £4.50 – Children £7.95 (includes one pumpkin to take home and carve)! subject to availability..
Please wear suitable clothing!
Suitable for Children 6 months – 12 yrs.
Hot & cold drinks and food served all day.
(under 2yrs go free)!
We have been putting extra measures in place to ensure our visitors a safe place to visit.
To book your session please call 01992 552900 or you can now register on arrival.
Open every day 9.30am – 2.30pm
Sundays from 10am
Adults & Children – £4.50 per person.
Please note our farm park will be closed for normal admissions as we will be holding our Halloween event from 17th October 2020.
Under 2 yrs go free.
Animal Feed £1.00 per bag
We are delighted to welcome you back and hope you have an enjoyable visit.
- A pre-booking for admission is now open.
- There will be daily admission limits in place.
- Separate Morning and Afternoon sessions from 10.30am to 3.30pm only.
- The safety of our team and visitors remains a priority, please read the Farm Park guidelines on arrival.
- Animal feed will be for sale.
- A new social distance route will in place to help minimize the risk of over crowding.
- As always we would encourage you to ask any member of staff if you have trouble navigating your way around the Farm Park.
- Please be aware that pregnant women should not come into contact with animals, due to the risk of disease.
- Be aware that children who suffer from asthma/hayfever may experience difficulties in the dusty farm environment.
- Wash and dry hands thoroughly after contact with the animals, before eating and drinking and before leaving the farm.
- We ask you to please clean your hands using the sanitizers and use the basins provided.
- Use soap and water and dry with paper towels, the farm has hand washing points for you to do this.
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear.