Happy Pancake Day from Foxholes Farm
Our farm shop is bursting with all your needs for delicious pancakes, try this simple pancake recipe for the perfect pancake!
Prep time 10mins Cooking time 2-3 mins
- 150g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- 180ml fresh milk
- 50g butter, melted
- In a bowl, mix the flour and eggs together.
- Then slowly whisk in the milk a little at a time until the batter is smooth.
- Place a hot non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, brush the butter over the frying pan and pour in a small amount of the batter.
- Roll the batter from side to side of the pan to create a thin layer. Then cook for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- When the batter is golden brown, flip the pancake and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- When the pancake is cooked, serve onto a warm plate then repeat the process until all you have used up all the batter.
Serve with your favourite topping and enjoy!